1. Ensure the pop-up trimmer is in the down position.
2. Place the shaver head-down in the opening on the top of the cleaning base. Make sure the ledge on the inside of the cleaning base opening is aligned with the trimmer in order to position the shaver in the correct orientation for cleaning.
3. Press the ON button to start the cleaning cycle. The cleaning cycle will run for approximately 4 minutes. Once the cleaning cycle has begun it will run to completion. Pressing the On button again will not pause or stop the cleaning cycle. During this time, DO NOT remove the shaver from the base.
4. When the cleaning cycle has completed, a fan will turn on to assist in drying the shaver. When the fan turns off (after approximately 4 hours), the process is complete.
NOTE: For rotary cleaning systems, press down the shaver power button for 5 seconds to initiate the shaver cleaning cycle. Place the shaver in the cleaning base and follow the cleaning direction steps 1-4.
Additional Cleaning Instructions
For most effective results, perform a deep cleaning cycle once per week. This will prevent excessive buildup in corners and other hard to clean areas. To perform a deep cleaning cycle, follow the
1. Load the shaver in the base as usual
2. Turn the PowerClean system ON
3. Turn the shaver ON (while in the base) for 60 seconds
4. Turn the shaver OFF and allow the cycle to finish as usual
answered 1 year, 10 months ago
1out of 1found this answer helpful.